1/2/13

fresh start. new project. sunny day!

"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."

the 52 project: 1/52*.

///

The second day of 2013 brings sunshine, layers, rosy noses, and pause for reflection among frosted leaves. In the midst of goal setting - creative, relationship, parenting, personal - I am excited to share a new project with you. As a way to both further my creativity and document family memories I will be participating in "the 52 project", inspired by Australian freelance writer/mama/yoga teacher/most beauteous photographer Jodi Wilson who writes the blog Ché and Fidel. Each week I will take one picture of Grace to be posted here at alight on Sunday evening. At the end of the year I will create a hardcover book (52 pictures, easy to manage, right?) which I hope to keep with me for always.

I'm looking forward to new adventures in 2013, to slowing down, and to finding beauty in the chaos of it all.

///

[*a little head start happening here with pictures from a morning trip to Mt. Pleasant Park. I like to chase the sun when I see it these days...]