2/18/13

an afternoon with yoga sproule

vancouver yoga photography
An afternoon with Emily of "yoga sproule"

Happy Monday to you!

Just over a week ago I spent an afternoon at the home of the lovely Emily who writes the blog yoga sproule. Having recently made the leap from marketing nine-to-fiver, to mom, to newly trained yoga instructor, Emily has altered her path to bring it more in line with her authentic self. Including yoga as a regular part of her life for over seven years (including a yoga intensive in India, and regular practice throughout pregnancy - hello - amazing!) the choice to teach, refine and share her practice with others brings a particular levity to Emily's step. I'm looking forward to taking a class with her myself as I could use a little more of feeling centred and mentally grounded in my life. How about you? You can find Emily's teaching schedule here

///

yoga sproule moving through a series of poses.