6/9/13

23/52

"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."


the 52 project: 23/52.

///

We have just returned to Vancouver from a trip to Victoria, B.C. and are feeling both exhausted (in a good way) and fascinated by the exceptional beauty and quirkiness of our provincial capital. From a 300 foot yacht towering over the harbour to a handful of naked cyclists celebrating life at the parliament buildings, our amusement was constant. Victoria, you charmed the pants off of some, and we were happy to partake in the relaxed vibe!

///

[Pictures are from a little exploration Grace and I did near the Dallas Road Walkway in Victoria]


11 comments:

  1. Just recently found your blog and I'm in LOVE. Your daughter is simply stunning - as well as your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photo's as always! That first photo of Grace is just adorable, love how she is holding her little bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer. Ha, that bear goes everywhere with us - I think Grace thinks of him as a family member in his own right!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! Victoria is a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica - Victoria is so pretty - I like to sit around in Vancouver dreaming that I will live on the Island one day:)

      Delete
  4. i love victoria. these photos are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gaby. Victoria is so picturesque - I love it too. Want to visit again soon!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! I am partial to beach babies in knits -- makes my heart swoon a little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel. I agree with your comment about babes in knits - it's the sweetest thing!

      Delete
  6. These are so incredible. The first is my top fave. :) WOW. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete